I work with people who want to deepen their relationship to their Self, live from a place of connection with others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the planet.
No matter where you are in your journey, there is inside of you a deep Source of wellbeing and healing. I have immersed myself in years of practice and studies on how to regain and deepen your awareness of this Source, so you can feel at peace within yourself and at home in the world. When you connect to that inner Source, and take powerful action, your life transforms, often in unexpected ways.
I grew up in a small town in Italy and from a very young age I sensed a higher calling. Much later in life, as I learned meditation and experienced moments of awakening, I recognized those early sensations as moments of spontaneous awareness of a higher consciousness.
By the age of 21 I had lost most of all I had grown up with, and from that dark night of the soul, I slowly found the light back into my own Self. As I let go of the illusion of separateness, more and more of that light started to rise within me, and with it a deep sense of belonging, connectedness and Oneness.
- My fine art photography won awards
- I made an award-winning documentary film about student debt that was broadcast on PBS and shown at colleges all over the country. It was mentioned in over 200 publications and it helped change the national conversation about student loans. It was truly groundbreaking and it’s unfortunately still relevant.
- I worked as a wedding photographer for many years, starting as the assistant of one of the most sought-after professionals in the field. I worked on over 100 weddings, from photographing a friend’s small intimate ceremony in their living room, to working on a 20-hour long million-dollar wedding celebration.
- I worked in tech companies and as a Marketing Director
- I am the Founder of Repurpose Your Purpose, a program for Career Changers who are not sure what to do next
These days, while speaking publicly, writing, coaching, and leading groups, I live a life anchored in what I value most: experiencing a deep feeling of peace, being surrounded by kind people, and purposefully supporting others in their growth and transformation.
If you are looking to pursue your own unique path that embraces both your spiritual nature and secular life, let’s connect. We will meet online for a complimentary coaching session. I do not do sales calls or introductory calls. Together we fully experience working together.
Then we can individually reflect on whether to commit to a longer coaching engagement.